The Regina Floral Conservatory thrives on an active membership of Regina Garden Associates' volunteers. There are lots of jobs to do and many hands make lighter work for everyone! Whether you choose to volunteer a few or countless hours, all help is greatly appreciated. All volunteers must hold a current RGA membership.
Your participation as a volunteer makes a difference and every bit of help ensures the Conservatory continues to flourish for the community to enjoy!
Here are just a few of the opportunities available:
- Reception Area Volunteer - greet visitors to the Conservatory
- Rental Set-up/Take Down - help set-up and take down tables/chairs for events
- Floral Display Maintenance – routine daily care of floral displays
- Seasonal Display Designer and Installers – design display; order and install plant material
- Educational Programs - work with children and/or adults in an educational capacity
- Lil’ Gardeners Program & Family Days - assist in set-up, supervision and cleanup
- Cuttings Volunteer – prepare plant cuttings for the Educational Programs
- Social Committee Volunteer - organize and operate RGA teas and potlucks
- Tea - serve, meet and greet visitors attending teas
- Fall Bulb Planting - annual planting of bulbs for the spring display
- Conservatory Tours - conduct tours for adult groups
- Community Outreach – represent RGA & RFC at tradeshows
- Communications - assist with promoting RGA events through print, electronic and social media
- Fundraising & Development - assist with preparation, donor/sponsor recognition/liaison, event planning
Join us! Visit our membership page for further details.