Lil’ Gardeners’ Club is open to children from age one to five and their parent (grandparents or aunt etc.). This program provides a fun opportunity for children and parents to interact in a green, non-structured environment.
Different stations are available for the kids which include a soil table, sandbox, water table, painting, crafts, and play dough. Children also plant a cutting to take home. Families are welcome to bring their own snacks. Babies may attend with their family. Please note that parents are responsible for supervising their children.
When: Two sessions held once a month on a Tuesday or Wednesday (am only)
Morning Session runs 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.; Afternoon Session runs 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
Fall Session – Registration: September 5 – 16, 2019
- Tuesday, October 1 or Wednesday, Oct 2
- Tuesday, October 29 or Wednesday, Oct 30
- Tuesday, November 19 or Wednesday, Nov 20
- Tuesday, December 10 or Wednesday, Dec 11
Winter Session – Registration December 2 – 16, 2020
- Tuesday, January 14 or Wednesday, January 15
- Tuesday, February 4 or Wednesday, February 5
- Tuesday, March 3 or Wednesday, March 4
- Tuesday, March 31 or Wednesday, April 1
|Where||Regina Floral Conservatory, 1450B Fourth Avenue,|
|Cost for the semester (Pre-register only)
(Includes 4 sessions)
|$20 per adult
$30 per child
Registration is first come, first served. Spaces are limited. To Register, please visit our site on EventBrite here.
Please note, all spaces are filled through pre-registration. THERE ARE NO DROP-IN SPACES.