The Regina Floral Conservatory thrives on an active membership of Regina Garden Associates’ volunteers. There are lots of jobs to do and many hands make lighter work for everyone! Whether you choose to volunteer a few or countless hours, all help is greatly appreciated. All volunteers must hold a current RGA membership.
Your participation as a volunteer makes a difference and every bit of help ensures the Conservatory continues to flourish for the community to enjoy!
Here are just a few of the opportunities available:
- Reception – greet visitors to the Conservatory
- Floral Display Maintenance – routine daily care of floral displays
- Educational Programs – work with children and/or adults in an educational capacity; prepare plant cuttings for the programs
- Lil’ Gardeners Club – assist in set-up, supervision and cleanup
- Events committee – organize and operate fundraising events
- Fall Bulb Planting – annual planting of bulbs for the spring display
- Community Outreach – represent Regina Garden Association & Regina Floral Conservatory at various public events
- Communications – assist with promoting RGA events through print, electronic and social media
- Fundraising & Development – assist with preparation, donor/sponsor recognition/liaison, event planning and rentals